Partner with The State of California to Pay Nothing Down on Your Home PurchasePosted by Patrick Hake on
The new California Dream for All program offers a unique opportunity for California residents to partner with the state in an equity share down payment assistance program.
For qualified buyers, the state will contribute up to 20% of the downpayment needed towards the purchase of a home. Leaving the home buyer to finance the remaining 80%, oftentimes without private mortgage insurance because of the assistance.
The combination of only having to make a payment based on 80% of the home’s value, combined with the possible removal or lowering of the private mortgage insurance, will allow buyers to have payments considerably lower than traditional low or no downpayment loan programs.
When the home is sold in the future, the initial 20% of the downpayment…
158 Views, 0 Comments